Operational emergency management
With an operational emergency management companies should identify risks for the environment, humans or the operation itself. To minimise the potential damage protective and counter-measures should be in place. Possible emergencies include:
- personal damage
- chemical release
- incident in the neighbourhood
- meteorological incidents
- conflicts in the neighbourhood or within the staff
We offer the following services and tools:
Seminars and trainings for
- employees and management regarding internal emergency measures
- for fire protection assistants, e.g. in corporation with the company fire brigade or a supplier of fire extinguishers
- organisation and monitoring of an evacuation drill based on the company-specific emergency measures.
Hotline service: our in-a-nutshell-advice to all questions concerning operational EHS matters.
Project management with moderation: the method to bring emergency management projects to success, e.g. to define specific emergency measures, to evaluate risks or to prepare e-learning lessons. We do the all the administrative stuff and ensure that all legal requirements are considered.
Evaluation matrix for the impact of your site in several emergencies according to the requirements of ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and EMAS.
If you have a specific question, please contact us and let us help you to make your long story short.